In He Puna Kawenga we have been talking about what you need when you go on a voyaging experience.
To begin with it's important to choose the right group on the voyaging experience. Like a group that won't get sick easily, that is kind and has good ideas and most of all helpful.
We also have been researching and learning about Tuia 250. We had to create a poster of to get people to join our adventure to sail the Pacific Ocean. We had to make sure we had a catchy title, a picture of a boat and add some core
Me and Demi did this together and did a very good job. Here is our poster.
Hi Kingsley I like your poster because of the colors and the drawings. I would like to come on your boat and sail the sea with you. Was it fun to draw and color in?
Hi Kingsley I like your poster because of the colors and the drawings. I would like to come on your boat and sail the sea with you. Was it fun to draw and color in?
Hi Kingsley
ReplyDeleteI like your poster because of the colors and the drawings. I would like to come on your boat and sail the sea with you. Was it fun to draw and color in?
Yes it was fun to colour in my poster
DeleteHi Kingsley
ReplyDeleteI like your poster because it looks so so cool. I wish my one was as good as yours. Oh and you have to teach me how to make those shadows.
Ok
DeleteHi Kingsley
ReplyDeleteI like your poster because it looks so,so cool. I wish my one was as good as yours. Oh and you have to teach me how to make those shadows.
yours is the same as Maiah but ok
DeleteHi Kingsley
ReplyDeleteI really like your poster because it looks creative and outrageous I wish I could draw like you one day.
Thank you Andrea I'm not a good drawer sometimes. Your the best at drawing!!
DeleteHi Kingsley
ReplyDeleteI like your poster because of the colors and the drawings. I would like to come on your boat and sail the sea with you. Was it fun to draw and color in?
It was fun to colour in my post and I think Demi liked ot to.
DeleteI meant poster
Delete